adsense

Lady Gaga Wants Babies


Lady Gaga Wants Babies,Latest news abou Lady GaGa,Lady GaGa AND HusbandView the Lady Gaga,Lady GaGa Wants Babies,Pop star Lady Gaga dreams of having a family and a husband because she has the same needs as everyone else, despite her phenomenal career.The ‘Poker Face’ singer, who cleaned up the BRIT Awards last week taking home three prizes, including International Female Solo Artist, has said she can’t wait to be a wife and mother, Contactmusic reported.

“I want to have a husband who loves and supports me, just the way anyone else does. I am a very sentimental person and family is important to me,” she said.

The singer, who is currently touring the UK, is said to have grown increasingly close to her style collaborator Matthew Williams in recent months, who she previously romanced for over a year.

“Matthew and Gaga have been dating for months. They were together on and off for more than a year, but called it off when mixing work and love became too difficult,” a source close to the singer said.

After the pair first went their separate ways, Gaga began dating an entrepreneur named Speedy while Matthew started a new relationship and became a father.

However, both romances fizzled out and the former couple have now reconciled after growing close on the star’s ‘Monster Ball’ tour.

But despite her dreams of having a family the singer insisted that for now she’s happy to continue working towards world domination.

“I live out of a suitcase, but I love what I do – I’ve worked my whole life to live like this,” Gaga said.

No comments:

Post a Comment